INDIAN TELEVISION NEWS

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kunal Kapoor’s gal needs to be sweet and hot

Image

Q. Your girl should be...

A. Real to me. I like her because when she smiles at me, she really means it. That’s a beautiful line from a movie. I feel so because I would want someone who is real. There is already enough drama in life and being real is a must.

Q. From the film industry or outside?

A. That’s not a criterion. A real person can be from anywhere? From the industry or not doesn’t matter.

Q. Sweet or hot?

A. Actually, a combination of the two. I know it’s very rare and would consider myself very lucky if I find her.

Q. Simpleton or modern?

A. I think both the things should come together. A simple girl with a modern approach and vice versa.

Q. Housewife or working woman?

A. Of course, a working woman. Because in today’s times, when there are so many opportunities for women; it would be sad to see someone not exploring the possibilities and not being a part of the exposure.

Q. Docile or dominating?

A. It should be something in-between because I wouldn’t be able to take an excess of either.

Q. Inner or outer beauty?

A. Outer beauty, actually. I wouldn’t care about beautiful looking lungs and liver!

Q. Would you cook for her?

A. Well, I would love to. But she has to like whatever I cook. That’s the point!

Q. What gift would you expect from her? A. A Ferrari would be great!

No comments: