INDIAN TELEVISION NEWS

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kat wants young co-stars!


Sorry dudes ... we don’t’ mean to offend ya, and we know you guys are ruling the roost, but the lovely Katrina Kaif wants to work with 20 somethings, too. When we asked her how she felt about finally getting a chance to work with stars of her age (John and Ranbir), she replied, “At the start of my career I’ve worked with the best and the biggest of stars like Akshay and Salman.

My best friend is Boney Kapoor’s son Arjun, we hangout with David Dhawan’s son, and we’re all friendly with Ranbir too. I have the best of all worlds. I’m excited about Rajkumar Santoshi’s film with Ranbir; as I am about Priyan’s De Dhana Dhan with Akshay.” It’s exciting alright. We heard that RK ended up hurting her while doing an action sequence. Now we know why Akshay is her favourite co-star. Though we have to admit ... Ranbir is the cutest lover-boy on-screen. And we guess off-screen, too (how would you know?). Well, Ms. Padukone could tell you more if you want. Not that she’s dying to!

No comments: