INDIAN TELEVISION NEWS

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Together for the third time

dimple
Actor-director Kabir Sadanand is ready to strike back! His directorial debut, POPCORN KHAO MAST HO JAO, went unnoticed at the box-office, but Kabir didn't lose hope. “I didn't want to repeat the same mistakes. I wanted to be doubly sure of my new script before I announced my next film,” Kabir states.
The actor/director has teamed Nana Patekar and Dimple Kapadia for his next project. “It's a slice of life film,” he states, “It's a love story essentially. We plan to begin shooting by the end of this month.” Nikhil Panchamiya, who had produced DIL MAANGE MORE and ANTHONY KAUN HAI, will produce this project. The makers have also signed Rehan Khan and Shifaali Shah for pivotal roles.

This is the third time Nana and Dimple have been teamed in a film, after PRAHAAR and KRANTIVEER.

No comments: