INDIAN TELEVISION NEWS

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sophie replaces Arora sisters in the item number of 'Kidnap'…


The news of seeing the sexy sisters, Malaika Arora and Amrita Arora together in an item song has now bit the dust as the duo have been replaced by the gorgeous Sophie Choudhry. Yes, we are speaking of Sanjay Gadhvi's film, 'Kidnap'.

A very delighted Sophie acclaims, "Sanjay Gadhvi and I have been good friends! He had spoken to me about this song three weeks ago. I usually have refrained from doing item numbers, but I could not say no to this one asit was for a crucial part of the film. The song appears during the pre-climax of the film. It is great being a part of a film in such a big way. Also it involved Sanjay Dutt and I'd do anything for a respected and adored actor like him".

Sanjay Gadhvi who was earlier keen on casting the Arora sisters for the item number now says, "The personality that Sophie has is in sync with the look and the song. I could not have wanted anybody else for this number".

Sophie who had won all hearts for her number in Pyaar Ke Side Effects adds on, "I am doing the song now and that is a fact! I am not aware whether Malaika and Amrita were to do it. I was not in country when the news that Malaika and Amrita were to do the number splashed out in the media. I don't even care about it."

No comments: