INDIAN TELEVISION NEWS

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Soha Ali Khan A Master At International Relations

soha.gif

Bollywood star Soha Ali Khan, daughter of the star couple Sharmila Tagore and Manssor Ali Khan Pataudi, is qualified with a master’s degree in International relations from London School of Economics and Political Science.

Before starting a career in acting she worked as a finance Professional in Citibank.
Her mother Sharmilla Tagore who was a great actress herself did not want Soha to act in movies.

She feels her daughter is best suited in the corporate field, rather than the field of acting.
“My mother will always want me to do something else,” Soha said. “She still sometimes tries to convince me how finance was better for me and that I should have made a career out of it.”

Maybe mama tried to convince Soha saying “Soha you can use all your acting skills, while convincing your client for a financial deal” and Soha must have convinced her mama saying “I can use all my financial knowledge, in managing the loads of money that I get from acting.”

No comments: