INDIAN TELEVISION NEWS

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bipasha upset by Randeep's rash driving

Bipasha upset by Randeep's rash driving

Mumbai, Contrary to the reports published, Bipasha Basu says she is angry with Randeep Hooda for driving rashly and scaring the daylights out of her.

Randeep collided with Bipasha and John Abraham earlier this week when he drove his car at top speed inside Nitin Desai's studio in Karjat. While Bipasha and John were shooting for Vivek Agnihotri's "Goal" there, Randeep went to shoot for Ketan Mehta's "Rang Rasiya".

"And then they write that I was admiring the man's driving! Am I mad to admire such rash driving? To begin with, I don't know Randeep at all. Someone drove rashly, scaring the hell out of me, John and our respective staff," Bipasha told IANS.

"At the time it happened, we had no clue where that came from. We came to know later who it was. At that time I was very angry with the person driving the car, not admiring him, as reported in a daily."

Bipasha says that she has no fondness for reckless drivers.

"I'm not too fond of drivers who use the roads like their personal kingdom. I don't think it's right to drive like crazy, especially in a crowded place where people are shooting a film. I think anyone who does so should apologise."

Randeep isn't in a mood to oblige.


No comments: