INDIAN TELEVISION NEWS

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bipasha denies the lip lock with Ronaldo

Bipasha denies the lip lock with Ronaldo


br.jpgThis is what Bipasha had to say about her and Ronaldo’s lip lock news, “All the joy of that meeting with my favorite footballer has evaporated. For God’s sake, that photograph just cannot be taken seriously! Is that how newspapers define a lip-lock? I’m horrified. Suddenly, because of that photograph, I am internationally famous. But do I want fame at this cost? The photograph is not doctored, obviously somebody clicked us on a cellphone, but we were just dancing in a crowded disco. This is not a kiss! I cannot even say I was drunk and don’t know when and how this happened. Ronaldo had leaned over to say something in my ear, and the camera caught him at that inopportune moment, that’s what this is. I don’t need to explain my behaviour. I’m a free-spirited person. But I’m not footloose. It takes me a long time to become close to anyone. I’m certainly not some giddy-headed teenager who would get so carried away in Ronaldo’s company that I’d kiss him in public. Even if I was single, I would not get carried away at my first meeting with a 22-year-old boy, no matter how big a celebrity he is, to misbehave with him in public.”

No comments: